This year's Congress will be held ONLINE and will focus on the topic "POPULATION, ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH, SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS AND APPROPRIATE TECHNOLOGIES: POST-COVID-19 SCENARIOS"
The Congress is held in connection with the 75th anniversary of the foundation of the Department of Geography at Banaras University. The Congress will host the annual meeting of the National Association of Geographers, India (NAGI) – the country's largest professional body of geographers and our partner.
Some panel themes:
• Geography as a Professional Discipline (Planning, Healthcare, Cartography and GIS).
• Remote sensing, GPS and GIS in Geographical Studies
• Physical geography and Earth System Science
• Climate change, Bio-diversity, environmental problems
• People, resources and development
• Urban society, Economy and Geography
• Geopolitics, Conflict Resolution and Geography of Peace
• Social and Cultural Dimensions in Geography
• Geographical education
Abstracts and registration fee must be submitted by September 30, 2021. Fee amount: 1200 rupees (1177 rubles) for ordinary participants; 1100 rupees (1079 rubles) for undergraduate and graduate students; 400 rupees (393 rubles) for geographers over 65 years old.
Abstracts and full papers should be sent at the e-mail ID: 43igcabstractgmail.com.
E-mail ID for general communication: 43nagiigcgmail.com.
For details, please visit: https://www.nagi.info/events/43rd-i-g-c-bhu-2021-news